You can try and try, but all the practice in the world can't compete with this robotic hand's pen spinning skills.
Ishikawa Komuro Lab's dexterous, high-speed robotic hand is lightning fast. It can close its fingers in less than 1/10th of a second and uses breakneck actuators with harmonic drive gears along with 1000 FPS cameras.
In addition to pen spinning, it can dribble ping-pong balls, tie knots, throw balls, grasp falling objects, and pick up rice grains with a pair of tweezers. Soon, humans won't be the ones getting cheered on at sports events… it'll be these guys. Multiple videos in the gallery below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades